Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another Celebrigay

So...I was so hyped up about Pride that I forgot to mention another celebrity sighting that occurred in my life. On my way to work a few weeks ago I saw Bob Harper (personal trainer from The Biggest Loser). He was coming out of Starbucks on Santa Monica Blvd. He blended in quite well with all the other well-chiseled gay boys who frequent that particular Starbucks, but I could spot him from a mile away. (Sara and I are addicted to The Biggest Loser...what can I say.) This was also my first time seeing someone famous in LA. So it was all very exciting for me. My jaw dropped open as I drove by and didn't close for at least a few blocks. I think if I would have seen Jillian Michaels I would have crashed my car.

In case you are unfamiliar:

Made my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment