Thursday, April 14, 2011

This is Just Kinda Funny

So when I was writing the description of this blog, I quickly typed the word Seattleite into google search. It's a odd looking word, so I thought I would double check the spelling. I was amused when Urban Dictionary was the first link to pop up. It's a pretty hilarious site when you have the time to waste. Who makes up all that crap? Anyway, thought I would share the "definition" of a Seattleite. Pretty true...


1.Seattleite309 up63 down
1. Any person living in, or within ten miles of The city of Seattle, WA
2.Is easily agitated when tourist asks to see the original Starbucks, Microsoft or Kurt Cobain's house. True Seattleites do not care for these things.
3.Considers Seattle to be the best city on Earth.
4. Is a pretentious coffee snob due to the thousands of delicious coffee houses and rostaries that surround them.
5. Any person who knows not to visit Pike Place Market on a Saturday.
6. Any person who was disappointed by EMP (unlike the inbred hicks from across the country who come to visit it).
7. Anybody who knows that "eating dicks" means eating burgers.
8.Any person that hates it when Californians drive through Washington and cry about the rain and the cold.
9. Typically a city that is completely devoid of soccer moms.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah! I don't even know where the first, original Starbucks is in seattle...Pikes Place, yah? They did a thing on Food Network about it - but I didn't pay attention! And I agree, EMP SUCKS - so not worth paying for! However, Seattle Acquarium - love it!

    ReplyDelete